Chris “Mercer” Mercer is the Co-founder of MeasurementMarketing.io, a measurement marketing toolkit for Ecommerce brands. He began his career in radio advertising and now helps marketers learn to navigate Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, and other marketing tools. He is a top speaker at multiple analytics and optimizations conferences like Content Jam, Traffic & Conversion Summit, and a contributor to blogs like ConversionXL, DigitalMarketer, and Social Media Examiner.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Mercer discusses transcribing your data in a way that is easy to read and access
- Why having a measurement culture mindset changes your outlook on understanding data
- Mercer talks about the measurability of data on a dashboard to forecast trends
- How can you optimize the user web experience to grow your Ecommerce business?
- An in-depth look at the benefit of proactively marketing to consumers
- Mercer explains his goal of educating brands to effectively and comfortably use data analytics
- What mistake can brands make when building their data infrastructure?
In this episode…
Do you want to take a leap and transform your brand to outperform your competitors? What are the ingredients that align your brand better using performance data?
According to Chris “Mercer” Mercer, an expert in measurement marketing, there is balance by interpreting data efficiently in innovative ways. His mission is to equip brands with a better understanding of how to read and scale data — so they’re able to market to their target audience proactively without suffering a loss. If you want to take your brand to another level, don’t rely on luck — transform your brand using proven measurement marketing strategies.
In this episode of Ecommerce Success Strategies, Scott Reid sits down with Chris “Mercer” Mercer, Co-founder of MeasurementMarketing.io, to talk about measurement techniques that Ecommerce brands can leverage to scale and grow. Mercer discusses ways to forecast market trends, the power behind consumer rituals, and why brand data education is essential for improving your sales funnel. Open your free “Toolbox” membership today at https://measurementmarketing.io/ess.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Chris “Mercer” Mercer on LinkedIn
- Get Your FREE “Toolbox” Membership
- Scott Reid on LinkedIn
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by ConversionPros.io.
ConversionPros.io helps Shopify Ecommerce companies increase revenue and profit by improving the customer experience.
Please visit conversionpros.io to learn more and to schedule an introductory call with a member of our leadership team.