Dennis van der Heijden is the Founder, CEO, and Head of Happiness at Convert.com, a personalization and behavioral targeting tool for Ecommerce brands. He is the Founder and Concierge of Nexopia Workspace, a comfortable, professional, and friendly coworking space located in Xàbia, Spain. Before founding Convert.com, Dennis was an Advisor at Playa del Carmen, a Mentor at Orion Startups, and he held several consulting and sales roles.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Dennis van der Heijden talks about how keyword customization tools can increase conversion rates
- How to modify and measure your conversion rate
- Why a small change in your investment can produce a greater result
- Dennis explains the advantage of usability when scaling your conversion
- Understanding the relevance of your site add-ons for a better user experience
- What are the benefits of price testing?
- Dennis shares the importance of leveraging management with your time
In this episode…
How can you optimize your consumer experience to increase business revenue? What steps can you take to reach the next frontier in digital marketing?
Dennis van der Heijden knows the efficacy of positioning your website to perform better and the importance of regularly testing your brand’s advertisement effectiveness based on consumer responses. Instead of staying stagnant and unsuccessful, Dennis proposes examining your errors and speed and rethinking what is relevant on your website to present the best user experience possible.
Listen to this episode of Ecommerce Success Strategies as Scott Reid talks with Dennis van der Heijden, Founder, CEO, and Head of Happiness at Convert.com, about the advantages of usability and keyword customizations. Dennis discusses how to target your audience through effective geo-targeting codes, establishing an Ecommerce revenue tracking system, and the importance of mature testing strategies. Stay tuned!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Dennis van der Heijden on LinkedIn
- Convert Experiences
- “26 A/B Testing Examples to Inspire Your Next Test” by Uwemedimo Usa
- “404 Page Optimization Tips: 7 Site Conversion Rate Optimization Ideas for Your Errors Page” by Alexa Lemzy
- “The Anatomy of a Good 404 Error Page: When the Internet Hands Them Broken Links…” by Arian Azcua
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by ConversionPros.io.
We help Ecommerce businesses convert underutilized website visitors into customers, grow revenue, and increase profit to improve your overall business.
It is not just about switching the color of a button, but it is about…
- Improving the core of your business
- Improving the foundation
- Improving the financial health
Our clients find that shortly after working with us, they are able to increase the bottom line, grow revenue, and sleep easier at night.
Contact us at email@example.com.
If you want to get a hold of Scott Reid personally, go to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And you can go to conversionpros.io to learn more.